Jenna H. Leyton-Jones is an experienced employment law attorney and trusted business advisor who helps companies in all industries grow their bottom lines. Through employment counseling, training, and impartial workplace investigations, Jenna provides employers with the tools and information they need to create a thriving workforce and achieve their business goals.
A frequent speaker at human resource seminars, Jenna derives enormous personal and professional satisfaction from educating employers on their legal obligations and assisting them with compliance and risk management. She strongly believes in the adage “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and helps her clients institute effective policies and practices that both protect the organization and promote a respectful, congenial working environment for its employees.
Prior to founding Leyton Jones Law, APC, Jenna was a partner at another Southern California law firm, where she spent over a decade providing employment law advice and litigation defense to large and small companies throughout the state.
Jenna has been awarded an "AV Preeminent" rating by Martindale Hubbell for achieving the highest level of professional excellence based on her legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. She has also been selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars, San Diego Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar,” and San Diego Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” lists.
- Martindale Hubbell “AV Preeminent” rating (2015-present)
- San Diego Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2015-present)
- San Diego Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” list (2016-present)
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” list (2015-2016)
- San Diego Daily Transcript “Top Attorneys” nominee (2013)
- San Diego Daily Transcript’s “Young Attorneys” award (2011)
- University of San Diego School of Law; San Diego, CA
- J.D., cum laude
- Member of Order of the Coif and Phi Delta Phi legal honor societies
- University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA
- B.A, Highest Distinction
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa honor society
- Recipient of Departmental Citation (for distinguished undergraduate work)
- BAR ADMISSIONS